New on here. 1980 buick century estate wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for your missing trim pieces?
I snagged these off a Regal wagon. Measure your car and make sure they're the same.

12592372_10156837189685387_837933248396767893_n.jpg

that's it, you a hero man. and I also found the headlight bezel, another grill and a few Malibu wagons with most the interiors in them.

You gotta post some pics of your new acquisition when you get it. We love pics around here. 😀

Woodies rule!!!!

🙂

Attachments

• malibu2.jpg
    malibu2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Mallory 3.jpg
    Mallory 3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: BroBroBot
Yea it hadthat 3.8 in it.. and yea ill keep yoou guys updated im about to start going krazy on it, I ended up deciding not to get the lemans.. Thats 2000$ extra i can put in this bad boy 😀

Yea it hadthat 3.8 in it.. and yea ill keep yoou guys updated im about to start going krazy on it, I ended up deciding not to get the lemans.. Thats 2000$ extra i can put in this bad boy 😀
I think you made the right decision passing on the Lemans. 2K should add many upgrades to your Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor