Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
Dood, that thing is bada@@. I love the hood and the headlights. Good work sir! You're Monte is probably one of the nicest that I have ever seen. wow.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
85montess said:
Dood, that thing is bada@@. I love the hood and the headlights. Good work sir! You're Monte is probably one of the nicest that I have ever seen. wow.

Thank you very much for the compliment. I greatly appreciate that.

BACKSLAP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2008
brackets?

hey man, nice and clean under hood. let me ask you what did you do for brackets and accessory setup for alt and p.s. with the electric water pump,
i have a pro-form pump, no p.s. yet, need a pump and brackets, and alt brackets, for now im using regular chevy water pump, cant convert until i can find pulley and bracket system, i am too cheap to spring for marchperf stuff .

thanks for any help

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Re: brackets?

BACKSLAP said:
hey man, nice and clean under hood. let me ask you what did you do for brackets and accessory setup for alt and p.s. with the electric water pump,
i have a pro-form pump, no p.s. yet, need a pump and brackets, and alt brackets, for now im using regular chevy water pump, cant convert until i can find pulley and bracket system, i am too cheap to spring for marchperf stuff .

thanks for any help

I don't run power steering and the alternator is on the lower driver side of the motor. I just ran a loop for the power steering hose and took off power steering pump. The Chrome alternator bracket I got off Ebay.
6ad3_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Low- ... dZViewItem
P1000090.jpg

I had to do a little customizing of the bracket but you should be able to make it work for you.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
1988CSC said:
Very sick. I hope you have a racous exhaust to match. Looks sinister man.
MY headers are Doug's headers. Full length and I'm in the process of installing my dual 3" exhaust with an x pipe and race readies and hooking them up to my new Flowmaster super 40 mufflers with 3" turn downs. Thanks for the comments everyone.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Looks pretty good, but I think it would look a lot better if you lowered the front end a bit, kind of equalize the fender lip to top of the tire gap with the back of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor