new project cowl hood, new pics added 3-9 its DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good :wink: :wink:

Looks amazing in primer, you did a great job on that hood.

nice job.. most people would not even bother to fab one.. most people just pick up the phone a call and order one up. soon you'll see nobody will even know how to metal craft or fab anything..

Got any plans for a screen or something for the back of the cowl?
yes im gunna get some from work but not sure how im gunna attach it yet i should of welded some in before getting it ready to paint

you should start selling these...........maybe ya can make some cash
if anyone wants one i can make it just takes time and a little bit of $$

did you cut the hood and just raise and re-use that metal and put new sheet metal on the sides of the cowl? that does look sweet, nice job.
yepp just cut lines right down the middle then raised it up and set some 2X4s under to to get the right height i wanted then made some caerdboard templates took them to work and found some scrap 18 guage laying around and cut then out then welded them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor