new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

stallings.sean

Apprentice
Sep 20, 2010
windsor, OH
so after sitting for almost 3 months with little to no work being done on my cutlass, my buddy came up this weekend and we put new brake lines on the car and put new head gaskets on. What a pain in the *ss the brake lines were to run but Inline tube makes a great kit, pre bent almost perfectly (needed a few little tweeks but nothing major). Stainless steel brake lines so Im hoping I wont have to ever replace them again unless I do a disc brake conversion.

My buddy also gave me a set of Procar seats that Im gonna try to mount in the back to set up my 4 bucket interior. They fit really well, I have to decide if I want to keep the head rests on or take them off to keep the back of the seat below the package tray. Cant beat free seats. :lol:

Im gonna try to get some more work done on the car and hopefully start her up this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor