New Radio In My GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
Yes all you need is a mounting kit and the sleeve for the deck . you want a metra kit they sell it at best buy and circuit city dont go to walmart . What do you mean inside trim ? The sleeve for the cd player or to physically mount the kit in the dash ?

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
Forall of you that have or had a 2 knob radio there is a peice for you too . I didnt know about it till i worked a circuit city in my pic you can see it . It goes between the sleeve and the bezel looks nice i think and if you cut it crappy or someone else did a hack job like the kid i bought my car from who replaced the one in my car with one from a t type . What a dee dee dee . I havnt taken it off cause it would leave 2 holes and i plan on getting a new bezel . Do these usally snap in mine was screwed in at the bottom holds good but looks tacky but with a screen you dont notice it .

normal_P4120247.JPG

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
average....while your working on the radio how about looking up and gettin rid of them big ugly foam dice hang from the mirror...lol

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
the kit you purchase will come with the parts to mount it to the dash it will most likely be a universal kit youll see what i mean we you buy it like i said buy metra kit

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
average...try asking for one at a local car stereo installation place..I have a friend who owns a store and he always has sleeves that were not needed to install a radio for some some reason or another...

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

Here's a Monte SS cat back by Summit. It's oner 100 bucks cheaper than the Hooker one. Based on the pic, (grantid I wqon't use everything since they won't bolt to my headers probably), will this work though? So all I have to do is get a cat, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor