New to Buick what car has the 350?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Only if you post the vin of the car you want to swap, so on so forth. You just need a reasonable doubt, not even a preponderance of evidence standard.

So if you say no, it was for a car I ended up not buying after all, or, any of 300 ther arguments... meh.

If they decide they want to take the cars off the road there's far easier and less litigious ways such as making massive carbon taxes based on miles driven and linked to annual odometer certifications with seals on the odometer cables at both ends as a registration requirement.

m3lybux848n61.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
fuck the police GIF

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
In NYC they are so lazy all they do is make sure the computer has no codes, the brakes/tires are good, and all the lights work. No one would even know what engine is supposed to be in the car. All this is the reason I camouflage my older engines by using stock everything and rarely washing them. Look under my hood and you find a dirty stock engine. It is the guy with a loud, chrome everything, obnoxious engine that "may" get a second look from an inspector but only if he is a true ball-buster.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
While I'm against each and every stupid trend you list there, how is it THAT much different than the 40s, 50s, 60s when flame throwers, open headers, etc were common?

A couple things we should be able to agree upon. Licensure/registration of vehicles should be a uniquely state process, and as long as you have any semblance of conservative govts at that level you will have automotive safe havens - they aren't going to let the fed take over dictating their own definition of pub lic safety.

Your neighborhood federal car inspection station? Fbi doing traffic stops for missing stickers? Nah....

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor