New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
That's my understanding - the Z 15 WAS SS and the Z16 BK. Maybe a more knowledgeable member will pipe up.

Silly willie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2017
Illinois
Whats up guys and gals. Just wanted to drop a couple of lines to introduce myself. I go by Magik. No new to g bodies but has been a while since I have owned on. Just recently purchased a 78 El camino that is supposedly a Black Knight. It has the build that matches the vin, but not the tag under the hood. Confusing.

My plan if it is a real Black knight is to return to close as original as possible. If its not a real BK. Then I want to customize it to my taste. Its rough now but will be a beauty when Im done. View attachment 58345
Always loved those cars

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard and happy New Year.
Looks like a cool project. Keep us up to date on your build.

Silly willie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2017
Illinois
1483369920488-945407202.jpg
ready to get back to work on it
Welcome aboard and happy New Year.
Looks like a cool project. Keep us up to date on your build.

magik

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 17, 2016
denver colorado
I'm going to pull the door panel back off and take a picture of to show you guys. Maybe some one can tell me what is what. trying to post a pic of the cowl but I don't know how.

Dec 9, 2016
Whats up guys and gals. Just wanted to drop a couple of lines to introduce myself. I go by Magik. No new to g bodies but has been a while since I have owned on. Just recently purchased a 78 El camino that is supposedly a Black Knight. It has the build that matches the vin, but not the tag under the hood. Confusing.

My plan if it is a real Black knight is to return to close as original as possible. If its not a real BK. Then I want to customize it to my taste. Its rough now but will be a beauty when Im done. View attachment 58345
very nice!!! always loved the el caminos fix her up the way you see it. every car has a personality. you !!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I'm going to pull the door panel back off and take a picture of to show you guys. Maybe some one can tell me what is what. trying to post a pic of the cowl but I don't know how.
To post a picture, press the "Upload a File" button. Then navigate to the file (picture) on your phone or computer you want to share. Once the little preview pic shows up below the text window (where you type a message like this), then click either "Full Image" for a full size picture in the text window or click "preview" for a small sized picture. Hope this helps.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
If you choose the small thumbnail option, it is still expandable to the original size of the picture once clicked. Also I'm a little tardy to the party, but welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor