Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2008
spokane wa
8)

gmnut1972

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2008
spokane wa
Hi Blake, nice to meet ya, i just posted a pic of my 78 from the ad when i bought it,in my photo album i will be adding more and some of my other cars later

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Oh man, manual trans and a/c delete...I am freakin jealous.

I swapped in all the a/c delete parts onto my '83 wagon and I have all the manual trans parts waiting for someday...
Can't wait to see some more pics, it looks pretty good, and welcome to the forum!

gmnut1972

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2008
spokane wa
Blake442 said:
Oh man, manual trans and a/c delete...I am freakin jealous.

I swapped in all the a/c delete parts onto my '83 wagon and I have all the manual trans parts waiting for someday...
Can't wait to see some more pics, it looks pretty good, and welcome to the forum!

Yea the 3spd is not the most desired trans, i am looking for a 4 speed, but i dont know if i want to moleste the car and put in a 4spd this car is 100% original, i probably will drive it like this for awhile till i get all the parts and pcs to do a v-8 swap

gmnut1972

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2008
spokane wa
baginwagon said:
i have a 4 speed wagon factory
wish i had the ac have most of it some one removed the one line and the dryer wish i could get one

craig

Yea i wish mine had A/C mine is an A/c delete car but not a big deal i will prob retro one in motor is first, as for yours you can have the a/c lines made, I have made them for a mustang that i did a swap in the only problem is the crimping tool is Pricy, You may even be able 2 find something off a camino? good luck in hunting
Jason

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
wagons have a new found place in my heart. my next g-body is going to be one hopefully. welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor