New to the forum, Here's my 84 H/O project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
We're happy to help. I'm not an authority on your model, but I can help in the suspension and driveline departments. I made neutrons at -400 feet.

seabeeveteran03

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2015
N.E. Ks.
did quite a bit over my career, weapons test flight test and combat communications, served 23 years.
That's cool, I didn't end up doing anything quite that awesome. I was a mechanic for the Seabees. Being in an engineer unit is fun, but not very illustrious lol.

seabeeveteran03

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2015
N.E. Ks.
We're happy to help. I'm not an authority on your model, but I can help in the suspension and driveline departments. I made neutrons at -400 feet.
That's good to know, I may have to ask a few questions about the 200 4r. Never really dealt with one until now. Every Camaro I had was a t5 car so this is new ground for me.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor