Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Welcome from North Carolina! nice car, looks like you have a good base for the project! plan to keep it original, or modify?

Reactions: 1 user

sandsstorm13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2017
Summerville, South Carolina
Cutlass GT! Makes me believe it was a Carolina's car its whole life. Welcome, from just outside of Myrtle Beach.
Thanks and glad to be a part of the forum. I'm not quite sold that it is an authentic GT since there isn't a plaque on the middle console like I have read on other sites that say only 400 have been made and they are supposed to have a plaque indicating which number it is. I could be wrong.

sandsstorm13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2017
Summerville, South Carolina
Welcome from North Carolina! nice car, looks like you have a good base for the project! plan to keep it original, or modify?
Not quite sure, but right now just trying to keep it original and look into options to modify. I might modify the Flowmaster exhaust ends so they don't drag on the ground on bad roads. Other than that I am just trying to get it back into it's former glory state.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor