New user from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 19, 2011
I would just like to welcome myself to the forum. My name is Darius, I just recently purchased a 1983 cutlass supreme that just cracked 43,000 original miles. The car is original down to the shaft style radio and it even had the original warranty papers saying the warranty ends at 50,000 miles. Needless to say I found a good find considering I only paid $1800 for it. I have future plans of swapping in a 350 as it only has the 3.8 V6, a cd player,new suspension, and upgrading the wheels from the factory 14's that are on there. I'm sure I'll be able to get lots of useful info here as I build my cutty into a showstopper.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 350

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
welcome to the forum bro...you'll find everything you need on here when it comes to working on that cutty..good find for the 1800.

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
Nice find there buddy.. hammond Indiana representing here...

reggie

Attachments

• 100_0814.JPG
    100_0814.JPG
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 330

Pearl86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 19, 2011
lg1200 said:
welcome to the forum bro...you'll find everything you need on here when it comes to working on that cutty..good find for the 1800.
thanks, yeah I've had a look around and I'm sure I'll be able to get all I need on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor