New User from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
WarWagon said:
thanks for the support guys it sucks to cause 9 months after i get home from here i leave to afganistan for another deployment so the WarWagon is on the back burner for awhile

What branch are you in? I'm a jarhead veteran myself. Stay safe over there, that whole region sucks from what I've been told.

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
WarWagon,
Welcome to the site I'm glad you decided to join the site, thank you for your service to our country, and I (we) pray for your safe return home! Keep us informed as to how your tour of duty is going and let us plot and plan with you on how to build your Bu when you get home! Stay safe!

Doug

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
WarWagon said:
ya i can see the car in the sand for sure haha. as for the steelies the fronts are off an S10 they are 14s and the back are acually jeep outer rims and gm 15 inch inners cut and rewelded for a different offset and i had the hub caps are ones my buddy had in a box of parts he had....he actually used to be a member on this site until he passed away
=========================================================================================================
Thanks again for the info. I almost thought the rims were off of something else like a later year Nova, Chevelle, something like that. I thought they were all 15's. Never the less, the car looks like a sleeper, except for the big meats stickin' out in the rear.

Once again, be safe out there and get home soon. We'll all be here to help answer questions, or just to BS.

WarWagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 14, 2010
thanks everyone for the support im definately gonna keep planning how im gonna build it right now i have a 468 BBC for it right now but i wanna make a supercharged 496 stroker with a TKO600 5 speed and lookin for a 8.5 gn rear

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Welcome !!!! Thank you for your service be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor