New User Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olds>Everyone

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 29, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Hello my name is Lloyd, I finally registered to this site so I guess I'm a new user, even though I find myself here daily researching things about my favorite car. As my username might hint I love Oldsmobile with a passion. 82-86 Cutlass will be coming soon as my 3rd car and 1st G body (Super excited :D) I'm only 17 but really hope to learn from the old heads about these cars.

cudablack2004

Greasemonkey
Oct 18, 2011
glen burnie md
Welcome to the site buddy! Couldnt pick a better one by any means, good to see the younger crowd get into a movement thats the most popular in the hotrod/muscle car family...cutty is a great choice I myself have a monte carlo and going from building hondas to caprices n now gbodies...i personally think its a very big upgrade to myself! Continue to do research set up a good game plan and u never know you'll build a fan base n supporters so big you'll be on the front of every site/forum you registered to

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome aboard, Lloyd.

Doug

tetomas

Greasemonkey
Nov 24, 2012
east central georiga
Welcome aboard, what part of georgia are you in? I am near Augusta. You will learn alot here, everybody is always willing to answer any questions. I am working on an LS swap in my 80 elky, while in the midst of a frame off restification. Lots of work, but I know it will be worth it. Gonna swap in a 5.7 LS1 out of a 01 Camaro SS, got a host of other Camaro goodies to go in as well. Just trying to keep those Mustangs honest.

Olds>Everyone

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 29, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome I really appreciate it. I'm around the Atlanta Metro area unfortunately, (extremely high theft rate for G-body cars were I'm located. People actually have robbed G body owners at gunpoint at car washes for them.) I hope to keep mines all stock basically even down to the radio (except for gears) so when I'm in my 30s I can flaunt I own an original piece of history lol. Like 2nd gen Camaro owners some yrs back before their cars really took off on the classic side.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
Olds>Everyone said:
I hope to keep mines all stock basically even down to the radio (except for gears) so when I'm in my 30s I can flaunt I own an original piece of history lol.

Interesting thought! Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor