New user

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymontess

Greasemonkey
Dec 23, 2014
North York, Ontario, Canada
Hi all. I'n a new user. I Recently bought an '87 Monte Carlo SS. It;s a little rough, needs lots of TLC. Look forward to bringing it back from the grave. I'm hoping I can use this site as a resource & maybe pick some of the member's brains for tips & tricks. I will try to post pics & info as I progress.
Thank you & Merry Christmas!!

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome to the site.

doug

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
Welcome. Always nice to see someone saving another classic American auto. 8)

mymontess

Greasemonkey
Dec 23, 2014
North York, Ontario, Canada
Hi RunAwayNJ. I posted an album in the member photo area, although I have a lot of work to do to make my car as nice as your 442!

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
mymontess said:
Hi RunAwayNJ. I posted an album in the member photo area, although I have a lot of work to do to make my car as nice as your 442!

Nice looking car - yours is in much better shape than mine was when we started out. You got a good one to work with, plus its a t-top car! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor