Nice Picture !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Went to a small car "Cruise In" approximately 2 hours from home yesterday
There was around 110 cars there,not a bad turnout.
We're not allowed to call them car shows due to the Covid,so they are cruise ins or car gatherings,LOL
Someone took this real nice picture of the Monte and I wanted to share it with you guys.
Masstown Market Cruise In Sept 11 2020.jpg

It was a real nice drive,the wife was away so it was just me and the stereo cranking the tunes.
I took back roads both ways and the Monte was working fantastic !!!
Guy

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bitterman

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2017
Nice pic. When I finally get my car done, I hope to have some trips just like that.

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Great pic, beautiful MCSS. I had those same wheels on my new then 94 Chevy pick-up.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Are those KMC's

No not KMC's.
They are made by Prime and have been on the Monte probably since the late eighties.
Discontinued now for several years.I lost a center a couple of years ago but was able to find one on ebay.
I talked to the original owner of the Monte one time.He had the 454 LS-6 and Doug Nash 4+1 5 speed installed,as well as the Lauren ground effects kit and better suspension parts.He bought those wheels at Canadian Tire back in the day and they've been on there ever since.
Guy

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Prime was the name brand of mine. Because they had that nice big METAL center cap they also came in 6 lug bolt patterns for my new ( then) 4X4. They’re the wheels that i swore I’d never buy another 2 piece wheel again. That was before GM went to ceramic brake pads. I’d wash the truck, drive 50 miles and the front wheels would be covered in brake dust. The seem in the wheels was a nightmare to try and keep clean.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Nice. Wish we could have met when i was up there. Planning another trip after this Covid crap is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor