noisei TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if engine stalls at stop then that indicates the torque converter is locked. I'm not sure but that may affect the downshift

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
pontiacgp said:
if engine stalls at stop then that indicates the torque converter is locked. I'm not sure but that may affect the downshift

yes i found same on my google research too maybe this changes the fluid pressure then can not do shifts well , the TC is lockup but i don't want to use lockup feature of transmission at all ,so can i remove the lockup solenoid ?!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I think if you don't connect the wiring for the solenoid the lock up stays off. I don't think you can take it out

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
pontiacgp said:
I think if you don't connect the wiring for the solenoid the lock up stays off. I don't think you can take it out

wiring? :D but i didn't connect the wiring or lockup connector to somewhere even ... so how it can gets the power to work and stuck all time?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if it is stuck I don't know how it could be without it being wired up. Hopefully someone who does will help out

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
i removed the pan now and need your advises , if u guys need to see photo i can take some from valve body ... the code on valve body is cz3

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
now i am sure the lock up clutch not active by solenoid and wiring and i am sure it 's about body or pump valves ... how to cancel this lock up completely ?

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
i removed the lockup solenoid today and i saw a small plastic ball into solenoid hole and then after several hours of research in internet i found this page >> http://www.pilotodyssey.com/700R4.htm

it seems this setup do lockup without wiring and harnesses and without 4th gear pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor