GBOTM November ENTRIES - The New Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Your wife’s a guy? Not judging, just stating it’s new GUYS that joined in 2020.

Honestly? She's more of a "man" in the classical sense (strength, resiliency, capacity, etc) than most "guys" today.

I literally met her in the trenches in the Army. I'd give her a man card.

Reactions: 7 users

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Honestly? She's more of a "man" in the classical sense (strength, resiliency, capacity, etc) than most "guys" today. Now back to the newbies!

I literally met her in the trenches in the Army. I'd give her a man card.
I was being tongue-in-cheek with my comment, but you hit an important (if not sad) point. “Guys” on the whole seem to be a lot softer these days...... Which is a topic for another thread.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I was being tongue-in-cheek with my comment, but you hit an important (if not sad) point. “Guys” on the whole seem to be a lot softer these days...... Which is a topic for another thread.

All good. I use to see the word "guys" as gender neutral and inclusive... so call me old fashioned if I lumped the ladies in with us sans bias.

Oops, another hot topic. ;)

Reactions: 3 users

Hurst so good

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2020
So its almost November (what?) and I realized I didn't have an entries thread up yet. (Almost November what?)

per October's winner, the theme is:

Guys who've joined the site in 2020.

So if you joined in 2020, then post up! I'll leave this up for a few days or until we get like 7-9 entries. Go!

the simpsons noob GIF by Fox TV

(j/k we love you guys and don't let anyone on the site run you off!)
1004F142-6AFA-47BD-8A23-0AEF18E02083.jpeg

Ok, new to the site so hope I’m posting correctly. Bought it last week but have pursued since 2004 when I discovered an Acquaintance purchased the car I was watching on eBay a year earlier. He had it stripped and repainted at 13,000 miles and it looks like Like it was done yesterday now with 15,000 miles. Called me a month ago to say he was ready to sell. To bad I could not afford the 389 mile 83 he has or the 4200 mile 84.
So its almost November (what?) and I realized I didn't have an entries thread up yet. (Almost November what?)

per October's winner, the theme is:

Guys who've joined the site in 2020.

So if you joined in 2020, then post up! I'll leave this up for a few days or until we get like 7-9 entries. Go!

the simpsons noob GIF by Fox TV

(j/k we love you guys and don't let anyone on the site run you off!)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
View attachment 160495
Ok, new to the site so hope I’m posting correctly. Bought it last week but have pursued since 2004 when I discovered an Acquaintance purchased the car I was watching on eBay a year earlier. He had it stripped and repainted at 13,000 miles and it looks like Like it was done yesterday now with 15,000 miles. Called me a month ago to say he was ready to sell. To bad I could not afford the 389 mile 83 he has or the 4200 mile 84.
Beautiful Hurst!

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
All good. I use to see the word "guys" as gender neutral and inclusive... so call me old fashioned if I lumped the ladies in with us sans bias.

Oops, another hot topic. ;)
I always call my sister dude, everyone always gives me a weird look when I am talking to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ZMonte85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 28, 2020
Troutman, NC
I guess this applies to me, first day here. Here's my 1987 Buick Turbo T.

IMG_20200704_133817093_HDR.jpg

Reactions: 13 users

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Happy firstday!! Are the stripes yours too, or just the car?
Nope not his stripes can’t see any rubber on the quarter panels Word on the street is he drove around for hours looking for a fresh set just to take that picture

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor