GBOTM November ENTRIES - The New Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMonte85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 28, 2020
Troutman, NC
Nope not his stripes can’t see any rubber on the quarter panels Word on the street is he drove around for hours looking for a fresh set just to take that picture
True they aren't from that car, it was fresh out of paint correction that day and my buddy who did it forbid me of burnouts that day. However I was in the car that made those stripes 2 days previous, does that mean I can still keep my street cred? Maybe at least half of it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
True they aren't from that car, it was fresh out of paint correction that day and my buddy who did it forbid me of burnouts that day. However I was in the car that made those stripes 2 days previous, does that mean I can still keep my street cred? Maybe at least half of it...
We do like videos of cars doing burnouts on this forum

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
And pics of the rest of the fleet while you are at it

excited the ultimate warrior GIF by WWE

Reactions: 1 user

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Dang, how/why do the new guys have all the finished projects that look sooooo good? Tough choice this month🤔

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

smartin3

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 12, 2020
Michigan
Dang, how/why do the new guys have all the finished projects that look sooooo good? Tough choice this month🤔
Not sure if you were including me but thought I’d share...my baby is completely stock except the wheels, factory paint and stripes. 90k original 😁

Reactions: 5 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
So by my count that's 6 (?) ... I'll leave it open thru when I get to making a voting thread in the morning.

MC502SS

n00b
Oct 21, 2020
I guess we’re the new guys, here’s a shot of our 502 powered 84’ Monte
AACA92DB-8405-4039-A7A5-F9C0D902E89F.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor