Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
Well the speedo does work but seems to be about 10mph off. I guess this has to do with the swap to the th350. No buggy though I got something now at least
Call tci and they will tell you what gears you need Or you can do the calculations yourself. Not hard to swap the speedometer gears. Just pull the tail housing. I wasn't sure how long ago mine had been rebuilt, I bought it's used to when I pulled the shaft I also put a new bushing and rear seal in while I was there.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Call tci and they will tell you what gears you need Or you can do the calculations yourself. Not hard to swap the speedometer gears. Just pull the tail housing. I wasn't sure how long ago mine had been rebuilt, I bought it's used to when I pulled the shaft I also put a new bushing and rear seal in while I was there.

I'm just gonna leave it for now. A ford 9 with lower gears is in its future. And I'm not too sure I want to keep the th350 in there as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor