Odd question here on wiper blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I miss the old wiper blade inserts you put in existing case.
Height of the new blade assemblies is the issue I have rubbing my non stock hood when retracting.
I have a set of both OE & repop arm frames made by Trico. When I had the Harwood hood on the car modern ones didn't fit well under the back edge even after trimming it. On stock hood they don't like to always make their was under on the passenger side.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I have a set of both OE & repop arm frames made by Trico. When I had the Harwood hood on the car modern ones didn't fit well under the back edge even after trimming it. On stock hood they don't like to always make their was under on the passenger side.
When I bought my 76 silverado swb the guy I got it from had bought it as a former demo in 77. Among the various things he gave me was over 2 dozen of the 16" trico refills that were still sealed and somehow soft, but had to be 30 years old if a day.

Needless to say they were a nice addition to my stash that I kept around for myself even after the truck and I parted ways back around 2015.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor