Oh God. What did i get myself into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Can you find out if everything worked before they did the engine swap?

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
I read it, but I guess it escaped my brain :oops: :lol:

Unlikely, I would probably just check for continuity between the headlight switch and each of the high/low beam leads at the headlight socket... switch is probably fine.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Doober said:
I read it, but I guess it escaped my brain :oops: :lol:

Unlikely, I would probably just check for continuity between the headlight switch and each of the high/low beam leads at the headlight socket... switch is probably fine.

He didn't say anything was wrong with the headlights.

1984Cutlass455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2009
to the dude above me, yes u can. i figured its wires and im trackin g them down. my parking light didnt work on the passenger side now its working. the switch is fine. clicks hard. got the wipers working jumper wire to them. THERES ALOT OF cut wires. just finding where they go inthe prob.

1984Cutlass455

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2009
SOOOO SORRY GUYS.
Some dumbass put a 3a fuse in the blinkers. i went to backout tonight and i had no backup lights. i said thats a fuse. got down there and took it out, BLACK instead of clear lol. blinkers work but no wipers without a hot wire.
I feel like a dumbadd/jackoff for wasting your time.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
1984Cutlass455 said:
SOOOO SORRY GUYS.
Some dumbass put a 3a fuse in the blinkers. i went to backout tonight and i had no backup lights. i said thats a fuse. got down there and took it out, BLACK instead of clear lol. blinkers work but no wipers without a hot wire.
I feel like a dumbadd/jackoff for wasting your time.

dude its not a big deal. breath....breath....you'll be ok.

supreme_eighty5

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Upstate, NY
1984Cutlass455 said:
to the dude above me, yes u can. i figured its wires and im trackin g them down. my parking light didnt work on the passenger side now its working. the switch is fine. clicks hard. got the wipers working jumper wire to them. THERES ALOT OF cut wires. just finding where they go inthe prob.

yeah man same here, the dumbass before me cut the sh*t out of my harnesses, so im trying to figure out what i need and dont. im gonna pick up a haynes and track down the wires asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor