Oh how the mighty are falling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
megaladon6 said:
book value is based on PEOPLE's opinions of the car and what they will pay. it's arbitrary. toyota does not guarantee the value, ever. toyota does not set the value. all they do is quote a fact. this is why you can't sue for loss of value. this all i'm stating--lawsuit over loss of value. why you keep trying to change this, or twist it aside, i don't know. either stick with a discussion over a lost-value lawsuit or shut up already! (rather, drop it and we'll continue bashing toyota for valid reasons)

The value is set by Toyota's reputation and Toyota's description of the vehicle and you must have seen adds where the vehicle's resale value was mentioned to entice someone to buy a particular vehicle. To misrepresent the vehicle Toyota has received an unjust enrichment when selling that vehicle. Toyota was aware of the problems with their cars and hired some former government regulators and at least 4 investigations of Toyota`s vehicles were stopped with the help of these former regulators. It was foreseeable to Toyota these problems with the vehicles would have serious repercussions thus they misrepresented the advertised vehicles...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35300033/ns/business-autos/

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-0 ... ate1-.html

mickey-d said:
Hey Whitey, you do know that the war ended like 65 years ago, right??People that want to buy American products, will buy American products. Others will buy German made stuff, things made in Mexico, China, and wherever else they make things and import them in the U.S. There is NO WAY that everything you own is made in the U.S.A. If our government was a little stricter with its import/export laws, things would be different. :blam: ......mickey-d 8)

Listen here you dumbass, I never said everything I own is domestic, I wish it was possible though.
I know the war ended long ago, but I hold a grudge. Do you get along now with all the boys that bullied you when you were younger ? as I'm sure there were many :rofl:

ps. you can't park an asian import in my driveway and I wouldn't stop to help someone in one.

Whitey, I get the feeling by the way you run your mouth, that you were the jerk being bullied. I was always a little bigger than the other guys, and though I was pretty quiet, I didn't take any crap from anyone, and I still don't. I also try not to use crappy language on forums, there could be kids or ladies on the site. 😀 Oh, just curious, is that a picture of your wife, or your daughter?? Sorry, I really did try to be civil, but my evil side took over!! :twisted:
I wish you the worst of everything, and I hope a Toyota runs over what ever shitbox(sorry ladies)you drive. :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...................................mickey-d :rofl:

This made me lol...

20044_315241631063_612396063_4573407_7161590_n.jpg

Blake442 said:
This made me lol...

20044_315241631063_612396063_4573407_7161590_n.jpg
HA! :rofl:

now pls let this tread die! :blam:

now pls let this tread die!
no, tread dying was the Ford recall!!!

In the old days the CEO would have committed harri-karri by now for bringing shame on the empire. Too bad we wised them up. Now he'll retire with a gazzillion yen golden parashute. (sorry beermonkey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor