Oil pan question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosport

G-Body Guru
Jul 20, 2015
Ct
Ok thanks guys for the input. I got a pretty good deal on the oil pan. He didnt have the whole kit just the pan and pick up, Most important parts. Once I take it apart Ill see if theres an issue with the windage tray, I dont think there will because the pan in there now resembles the ls1 pan which is really close to the block, either way to buy a windage tray is cheap so Im nor owrried about it.
On to the next thing I cant seem to find. Theres like 100 mount kits for ls swaps. I cant seem to find a write with my combo of parts and goals. Im starting with the muscle car pan and I want to retain with little to no mods My heater box. On this build I want heat and AC. Who has used the muscle car pan and kept the heater box? Which mounts did you use to acheive this?
Thanks again guys

Dinosport

G-Body Guru
Jul 20, 2015
Ct
Btw another thing in mind is pinion angle? and should I start another thread? I feel Like I have so many already. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor