opinion on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I'm one of the few who doesn't take sides. I an as much at home playing with an import as I am with a carb'd domestic. I have friends with Hondas, Mitsubishis, Nissans, Fiats, VW's etc and drive a Nissan every day myself (I can't beat the reliability, the damn thing won't die!). I fix their stuff for them, and some of them help me with mine. As long as it has wheels and an engine of some sort I can enjoy messing with it. I dream of owning a 1969 Chevelle, 1968-69 AMC Javelin, Austin Mini or a Datsun 510 one day, but will pretty much mess with anything I can get my hands on in the mean time. I enjoy helping others with their project questions here as I have a good amount of knowledge on the subject and a supply of refrence materials to pull from. I also post on Nissanforums.com as Himilefrontier in the Sentra and Frontier sections from time to time.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
I dont mind imports or anything either. I like cars and anyone who takes a interest in them.
Atleast with tuners, the stuff does have a purpose (if they are a real tuner) to make the car faster or handle better, and the cars can look half way decent.

I do hate donks though. They ruin a good car and make it ugly. Donks only purpose is to look at it, its all show, and it doesnt even look good.

Also that show where they help someone out when they cant fix the car themselves. Normally the cars come out alright, but the concept artist guy annoys me, because every single car he comes up with is lowered all the way to the ground.

Form follows function.

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
I'm with 85 broham it does't matter what you drive.The main topic was how do you like the site.seems like a good place for us but where I live it's all about how fast is the big wheel thing is not for me but each to his own I say but greet them all the more I have almost every brand from the states and a few imports hands downs the imports are more reliable but not nearly as powerful as the domestics the g body is the most promising platform to build upon this site is what I've been looking for to fill the void great site GP

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
Still really new member but I check out a lot of forums before joining this one. There are a lot of forums that are full of trash talkers! That along with jumping all over somebody if they have a stupid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor