Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
ok so i went to the ups store and he went to get the package. he tells me he remembers this package because the driver didn't want to deliver it because the box was damaged(not ripped just damaged). so all this hassle was over the box being a little squished:

photo3.jpg

i made sure i checked it and its all there:

photo2.jpg

even with all the sh*t with ups im still extremely happy :D thank you so much LSCustoms this will be perfect for my set up.

ill make sure ill post pics of it on there. ill also gonna go through my parts piles and see what i can donate to this thread

thanks;

vlad

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
UPS has more guts than I have if they charged full price for delivering a box that looked like that.... :shock:

with that set up do you have to add any shims between the calliper bracket and the flange on the axle tube to center the calliper on the rotor?

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
paint isnt a big deal i can always repaint them. im just gonna run a set of drilled and slotted lt1 camaro brakes and a set of ceramic pads to match the front. i just need to pick up a ring gear spacer before i can take the axle to my friends to get him to put in the 28 spline and 3:73 posi and install the brackets.then ill just find lt1 camaro brakes and put the rotors, pads and proportioning valve on my wish list for Christmas. ill make sure ill post pictures of it on here.

thanks;

vlad

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
pontiacgp said:
UPS has more guts than I have if they charged full price for delivering a box that looked like that.... :shock:

with that set up do you have to add any shims between the calliper bracket and the flange on the axle tube to center the calliper on the rotor?
supposed to be a tru bolt on, we shall see

Monte ss7

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2011
Cincinnati Ohio
i am a father of three little ones and i in may got a 1986 monte carlo ss (my dream car) then shorty after that i was laid off from my job. the car needs some work due to rust and or missing parts i didnt have much money to start with but now it is slim to nun. if there are any part that some one have that i can you i would greaty thank you for them . i in the past worked for a auto parts store and have gotten parts that my help other cars an not mine i will be goin threw the things and posting what i have thank you

Monte ss7

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2011
Cincinnati Ohio
ok i have 2 350 motor mounts 87-88 duralast gold distrutor cap and rotor button 700r4 shock stud extenders elderbrock carb spacer and two wheel cylinders for g body chevy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor