Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpostman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2011
I could really use that washer fluid bottle. My "new" Cutlass doesnt have one. Being as I need to drive this car 1-2 days a week I'll need one!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
mrpostman said:
I could really use that washer fluid bottle. My "new" Cutlass doesnt have one. Being as I need to drive this car 1-2 days a week I'll need one!
cutlass overflow is diff..

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Got some valve covers of my buick 350 I wont be using.. If anyone needs them there yours..

Attachments

• valves 1.jpg
    valves 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 999
  • valves 2.jpg
    valves 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,007

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
mrpostman said:

Send a pic of what yours looks like. I have a few stocked up. Not sure what cars they go too but there all for G bodies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Hey what are doin postin my seats up in here!! HAHA! Oh man! I'll be by to get em bruh!! Thanks!! Just in time for the BCT's unveiling too! :mrgreen:

IMG062.jpg

Elco Warren 8)
you can come get your seats, Josh hooked me up with the split bench which has the right seat brackets/rails so I can put those on my other buckets... so these come as is with the tracks and all :D

Mathematic

Greasemonkey
Aug 19, 2009
I know its not much but i have a Spectre Chrome fuel line that im not using. I bought it thinking it would fit the edel fuel filter but it was too much hassle, trying to find an adapter so i bought an official edelbrock line.

ill send it to someone who wants it.

minus the filter..

Attachments

• IMG_20110523_212817.jpg
    IMG_20110523_212817.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,482

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Not exactly following the rules, but I got some springs. A-body i think? they have less than 60k miles on them, have a sticker with a serial number still visible to verify perhaps? But they will lift ya up in the back, check my build thread. All im asking for is a driver side grille for my cutty. Same one as in my pics, shoot me a PM. These things are just collecting dust.
Also have gay front spring spacers..... Want em, take em, or they will just get tossed lol.

Mathematic

Greasemonkey
Aug 19, 2009
dlo253 said:
Not exactly following the rules, but I got some springs. A-body i think? they have less than 60k miles on them, have a sticker with a serial number still visible to verify perhaps? But they will lift ya up in the back, check my build thread. All im asking for is a driver side grille for my cutty. Same one as in my pics, shoot me a PM. These things are just collecting dust.
Also have gay front spring spacers..... Want em, take em, or they will just get tossed lol.
whats the deal with the spacers. I've heard of ppl using them but i've never seen them. Do they just lift the car up a bit. What 84 grill? I dont have any off hand but i'll def check one of my local bone yards...cuz i would def love to have those springs..

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Ill be giving away something nice pretty soon! (again) but yeh, this thread was intended for those giving something away no strings attached and also willing to pay shipping, etc. :D , as shown by example by me earlier in the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor