Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave V

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2011
homestly i did it for the love of the game and well siant has a really nice ride and i wanted to give this gift to someone who really needs it. i never thought about it until i saw his pics of the autozone cover and i remembered i had this one in the box. i will say i did it cause of skip starting this thread and it felt good to help a friend and just like i told saint yesterday i will be willing to help him with he suspension once he is ready to do it....have a good day all...

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Dave V said:
homestly i did it for the love of the game and well siant has a really nice ride and i wanted to give this gift to someone who really needs it. i never thought about it until i saw his pics of the autozone cover and i remembered i had this one in the box. i will say i did it cause of skip starting this thread and it felt good to help a friend and just like i told saint yesterday i will be willing to help him with he suspension once he is ready to do it....have a good day all...

Damn. Thats awesome man. Your good peoples! haha 8)

Dave V

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2011
dlo253 said:
Dave V said:

Damn. Thats awesome man. Your good peoples! haha 8)

thanks

dragonmaster093

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2011
ok guys heres my deal story recenty picked up a 79 cruiser and need few thinks but like 90 percent of the world my broke whell actualy bare hanging in so getting the basics for the car came first and interior and creature comforts are taking a back seat. we use the car as a family car a work car and everything else only things that would really like to have is pass side front door panel with power locks and windows big openining stereo plate and pillar trim on drivers side between front and rear doors momma drives the car alot and would like to get it better for her thanks sam

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
dragonmaster093 said:
ok guys heres my deal story recenty picked up a 79 cruiser and need few thinks but like 90 percent of the world my broke whell actualy bare hanging in so getting the basics for the car came first and interior and creature comforts are taking a back seat. we use the car as a family car a work car and everything else only things that would really like to have is pass side front door panel with power locks and windows big openining stereo plate and pillar trim on drivers side between front and rear doors momma drives the car alot and would like to get it better for her thanks sam
i think i have a stereo plate ill ck when i get home

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
washer, dirty but great condition and I m not using because I dont want anything on the fenderwells (well as little as possible)...
IMG_20111009_144541.jpg

coolant jug, also bought brand new, i put a bigger radiator on and went through a spell of bad rusty looking coolant, before i flushed it... but otherwise in great condition, could use a good washing!
IMG_20111009_144716.jpg

IMG_20111009_144723.jpg

IMG_20111009_144731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor