Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathematic said:
guess he wasn't serious...
I have some rear springs that had my el co sitting pretty high in the back, with the air all the way out the air shocks... wht are you looking to do?

LSCustoms said:
Mathematic said:
guess he wasn't serious...
I have some rear springs that had my el co sitting pretty high in the back, with the air all the way out the air shocks... wht are you looking to do?
was looking to raise it up in the back. would they make a difference with stock shocks?

Sorry, work is more important than the internet Haha. PM me, I still have those springs. And the grille, the same one as in my build thread.

Sorry LSCustoms, I can move mine to the thread that is "free, buyer pays shipping" if you would like.

dlo253 said:
Sorry, work is more important than the internet Haha. PM me, I still have those springs. And the grille, the same one as in my build thread.

Sorry LSCustoms, I can move mine to the thread that is "free, buyer pays shipping" if you would like.
its all good, just work the details out in pm, if you dont mind, I havent posted in this thread in a while, but dont want people to stray it off its path... anyhow, no worries bro...

Alright man, that works perfectly fine with me. And again, this is an awesome thing you started bro.

If anyone has any old accessory brackets, unwanted valve covers, alternator cases, motor mount brackets or anything along those lines shoot me a message. As long as it can be restored I'd be interested. If there's anything you're looking for let me know. The economy is killing me but I'll barter like a mf!

If your local I can trade work....mainly blasting and possibly powder coating once I fix my compressor (which should be tonight).

pontiacgp said:
Steve, do they have to be G body related?

Not really. As long as I can refinish it and sell it. I do prefer something I'm familiar with though. I tried to help someone else out with some Olds brackets and felt like an *ss since I couldn't give him a good answer :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor