Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Re: Pay it Forward Thread

chevy2480 said:
I know how you feel it feels good to help people out who may need something you have but are not going to use. I gave a few things away on here in the last few months to a couple fellow members hell i even payed the shipping. Its not always about the money I have come to realize in life that just knowing you helped someone is payment enuff. And someday who knows the deed may turn and come right back at you. Its just good karma
YUP!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
LSCustoms,
Your a stand up guy in my book!!!!! 8)

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
richp85elco said:
will those springs help or hurt wheel hop in your opinion? I still have air shocks so I know thats part of the problem but there brand new from before I got into wanting to go fast...
to be honest, i dont know, but they were nice in the el, i just like my wheels tucked... im guesing you could put some 24s on with these, but im not sure, i went back stock height with air shocks on 22s, gonna be going 20x18 though and tuckin em

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
im interested in the read disk swap brackets. please let me know if you still have them and let me know if you will ship to canada.

edit: just reread your post. im in the process of building my rear end. nothing fancy 7.5 with 28 spline, 3:73 gears and an eaton posi. this will help me alot. i was gonna do a disk swap in the future but if i get this i can put it on while im swapping in the 28 spline axles. im a little tight on money(im the only one working and my gf is just going to collage to her nursing and we also have a 3 year old). but i do have ALOT of parts i can go through and see what i dont need and i can put them up on here.so please let me know.

thanks;

vlad

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
yea those might sit my elco too high i think im going to end up doing with some 17's or 20's at the most. Thanks tho. Good luck finding a new home for those brackets. I give you props man not anyone would be willing to donate stuff of that value... you could always donate them to a broke 21 yr old college student trying to build an elco on his own, but i'm not pointing any fingers :lol:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
vladj said:
im interested in the read disk swap brackets. please let me know if you still have them and let me know if you will ship to canada.

thanks;

vlad
damn, just posted the thread today so still have them... but Canada whats you zip code? also, are you having hard times, etc... did you read entire first post?

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
richp85elco said:
yea those might sit my elco too high i think im going to end up doing with some 17's or 20's at the most. Thanks tho. Good luck finding a new home for those brackets. I give you props man not anyone would be willing to donate stuff of that value... you could always donate them to a broke 21 yr old college student trying to build an elco on his own, but i'm not pointing any fingers :lol:
ive been following your build thread... nice! you think you can find some 97 LT1 rear brakes?

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
yes sorry i reread your post and i edited my post from before. times are pretty bad money wise but at least were all healthy and soon when my gf gets her diploma it will get easier.

i live in winnipeg, manitoba, canada r3e 1b9

let me know.

thanks;

vlad

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
i havnt done any research on converting to disk but im sure with some of your guidance it can be done, thats some scary stuff I want to make sure I can stop lol. When I get the funds i would probably buy all new rotors and calipers, lines etc. Or just start searching the junkyards real hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor