Personalized plate suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Well, I figured what the hell, let's try RFPOW3R.

It's available.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
when you do get your personalized plates check with your insurance company to see if the give a reduction in your premium for personalized plates. Some do since those paltes are easier to reconise and rewmember in case the car gets stolen.. and it easier for the cops to remember if you are out having fun.

Reactions: 1 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
when you do get your personalized plates check with your insurance company to see if the give a reduction in your premium for personalized plates. Some do since those paltes are easier to reconise and rewmember in case the car gets stolen.. and it easier for the cops to remember if you are out having fun.

Mine didn't, but I hadn't thought to mention it..

-Gonz

Attachments

• plate.png
    plate.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Mine didn't, but I hadn't thought to mention it..

-Gonz

mine does but the cost of the personalized plates are not offset by the reduction I would get. When I wired in my DRL I contacted my insurance company to see if I could get a discount cause they say the daytime driving lights help prevent accidents but they wouldn't go for that....

IMG_20171104_175652[186].jpg.png

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor