Erie Pa
What kind of hood is that?

never seen one before like that.

I agree, your car looks bad *ss. :)

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Yeah Welds could make a Festiva look mean ... well maybe not ... but your car looks the t*ts. I'm not a big fan of your hood, but to each his on and it does look mean that's for sure.

Great pics! 8)

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
I agree, that cutlass looks Bad *ss!!!!!

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
^ true ... the W30 hood ( i believe that's correct ) that is for sale on usbodysource is a very nice hood IMO. but i'm not totally against cowls ... hey guys now days put 'em on everything.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
bgn

signature...??

smooth_358

Apprentice
Feb 6, 2008
rosemount, mn
for stock v6 springs and 14s i think this as aggressive as my car can get at the moment

bigdan

Master Mechanic
Oct 3, 2007
st-jean baptiste ,quebec,
I like those W-31 emblems ......remoinds me of my 70 W-31 cutlass .

there is a man in rochester : George Howcroft ..he use to be nhra record holder in b/stock 70 w-30 with an ET of: 11.57 in the 80's

your car is nice, I like the paint job !
Dan

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Car does look both bad arse and Olds. I like the hood, its also different than my functional 80s Hurst Olds type hood and not the typical chevy type cowl. That said the cowl is somewhat timeless and looks good on a gbody Cutlass its just not Olds. Is it Olds powered? What is your setup and how does she run? You should take some pics of that over to oldspower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor