Pics of agressive looking Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
I like this one. It's on airbags but still. Not a big fan of the supercharger through the hood look, but still nice:

silvercuttynt2.jpg

silvercutty3cb4.jpg

silvercutty4us8.jpg

slivercutty2ri7.jpg

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Never seen an antena with shaved door handles.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
montessaj said:
I talked to that dude a while back on cardomain, its got a 142 or 144 B&M single carb Mini-blower. But that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

Yeah, that's where I found the pics. He's got a blower, shaved door handles, billet rims, and air bags. Kind of an odd mix. But IMO, looks good to me (except for the blower through the hood look).

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
This is pretty much what I would love mine to look like. Mine is about the same color and I think it would look awesome with the trim all blacked out and the chrome rocker panel stuff removed. The black rims look nice too. What you all think?

blackedoutcutty3qe6.jpg

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Here is a couple more with blacked out trim:
graycutty1nj1.jpg

graycutty2gi0.jpg

and one mean looking black one:
blackcuttypu0.jpg

^ Although I'm not a huge fan of the hood. Still ....

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Here's a nice looking bagg'd cutty:

bagged87sf6.jpg

bagged872dk0.jpg

bagged873zs3.jpg

How stiff are airbags? I know a lot of the "pro-touring" guys put it on their rides, but are they actually that stiff? Do they handle well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor