Pittsburgh World of Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
Hmmm, my Lady Friend's birthday is Sunday, (plans are to take her to the Medina, Oh racing parts swap meet. Sunday only, 7:30 AM to 2PM. Then stopping at Summit Racing on the way home. Then dinner.) I guess I could really spoil her by taking her to the Pittsburgh car show on Saturday also. That's why they call me "Mr. Nice Guy"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
View attachment 134327
Probably one of my favorites so far
Love the Superbird/Daytona, I have always been a fan even though early on most always said they couldn't give them away. Then when they used one in the Fast and Furious I imagine that in a teal with non chrome wheels being my favorite all time car.

That Goat is wild! Pro Comp Custom builds all have that same signature look. I've seen the chopped and sectioned Camaro they've done several times now in Detroit.

Surprisingly they do other styles as well though, I had a few of their videos "embeded" from Facebook but then they wouldn't show that way. I gave up and just posted the Charger because that was the last one I got to. I loved that Camaro at SEMA then has been at all the local big shows here too

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm planning to get the Jr. Mechanic & myself down there this weekend. Just trying to figure out Saturday or Sunday due to the unknown of Sunday early morning weather cause my plowing area has odd weather patterns (dusting anywhere else can lead to 3" of the nasty stuff there.)

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
39F posted pictures of all the good stuff so now I don't have to go 😁

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Love the Superbird/Daytona, I have always been a fan even though early on most always said they couldn't give them away. Then when they used one in the Fast and Furious I imagine that in a teal with non chrome wheels being my favorite all time car.

Surprisingly they do other styles as well though, I had a few of their videos "embeded" from Facebook but then they wouldn't show that way. I gave up and just posted the Charger because that was the last one I got to. I loved that Camaro at SEMA then has been at all the local big shows here too
Ive always wanted a super bird but probably Will never be able to afford one the Daytona's are alright too

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Ive always wanted a super bird but probably Will never be able to afford one the Daytona's are alright too
Preach it, ive wanted one of them or a 69 charger since i was a kid. Wanted it pro touring before the tech was even there for it, but much like you unless i find me a hell of a sugarmama never gonna happen

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Guess it looks like a Saturday trip cause Mary Ours :drool: on KDKA is calling for enough snow in Strongstown Sunday morning for some OT.

Nov 4, 2012
Eh there still rolling in ,same cars as last year pretty much , only gbody here is my buddy's Monte I posted

Yeah it's been the same cars every year except for a few. I'll get pictures from you guys of anything interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor