Eh 4 speed and 430 gears wouldn't like that trip lol
Yeah, true. Hell you could probably ride with me when I go this year

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
We'll see i appreciate it , I could just throw it on the trailer too how big of a show is the Cleveland one ?
This is the page for the next one, I got too lazy after finding last years to now not being able to get back to it. But I believe there was a pretty good turnout

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
This is the page for the next one, I got too lazy after finding last years to now not being able to get back to it. But I believe there was a pretty good turnout

I'll have to check that out looks like a good time I got two other buddy's just got montes to hopefully go to cruises with also ,like to make it to the track afew times this summer also

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
Wasn't anywhere near exciting as it could/should of been.

That bad?

Makes me glad I didn't go. I had an open agenda for today and almost went but saw $17 for tickets and decided to do oil changes and clean the garage instead.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
That bad?

Makes me glad I didn't go. I had an open agenda for today and almost went but saw $17 for tickets and decided to do oil changes and clean the garage instead.
Summit was there with no effort to sway you there way, show swag was the same from two years ago, nothing set up to stand out, the center of the floor was a used car lot with Max Motive's cars, couldn't tell where John Force was supose to set up at, guys selling cheap & will break after ten minutes non car toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor