Pontiac / Grand Prix Fan Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys.

I was wondering if there were any big Pontiac / Grand Prix fan clubs. Either a world-wide one, regional, internet, whatever. I think it'd be really cool. i'm sure there is a few Pontiac ones. But the only Grand Prix one I've seen is for 97+ ones.

If there aren't, we should make one!

:wink:

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Derrick,
Are you familiar with the Pontiac G-body group on Yahoo?
It doesn't get alot of action, but it should...there's a bunch of us.
Then there's the all-GM G-body group on Yahoo.

Steve
78GP LJ

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Hello. Eventhough you mentioned finding clubs for 97 and newer GPs, I'll still throw in my 2 cents. I am currently a member of PDXCGP - Portland Club Grand Prix. It is a car club located in Portland, Oregon. Yes, this club is made up mainly of 97 and newer GPs, but they are not soley dedicated to just those GPs. This club is open to any GM of any year. Its a fun club to be apart of. At least check out the website at http://pdxcgp.com.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
^^^^....sorry but when I see smoke pouring out from the front end of a car I'm thinking something is blown... :shock:

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
pontiacgp said:
^^^^....sorry but when I see smoke pouring out from the front end of a car I'm thinking something is blown... :shock:

Actually, you'd be incredibly surprised what those 3.8's could do. My L36 (naturally aspirated 3.8) is pretty damn nice, but the L67 (supercharged 3.8) is downright surprising! Especially on the GTP Grand Prix with the performance shift button...

8)

If I lived closer to you guys, I'd definately join. 85 Grand Prix, 04 Monte Carlo SS, and 06 Cobalt SS.

:)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
average...I know the FWD vehicles can move but I will never own one. I don't like em

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor