Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
What wheels do you have in the rear 15x8 or 10 and back space
The rears are 15 x 9.5" with 5.5" backspace with a 295/55 M/T Drag radial and a notched rear frame

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
What did you mean with air
The Moog front springs are stock replacement springs for my car, which is a 83' Monte with a small block Chevy and air conditioning.
Different factory spring rates were used for the same car depending on the original drivetrain.

James Parkhill

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2015
The Moog front springs are stock replacement springs for my car, which is a 83' Monte with a small block Chevy and air conditioning.
Different factory spring rates were used for the same car depending on the original drivetrain.

Oh OK. So they are not lowering springs just lowered by the extra weight of the bbc

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Oh OK. So they are not lowering springs just lowered by the extra weight of the bbc
That is correct, I only have actual 2" lowering springs in the rear which I believe are made by UMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor