Post pictures of your monte and wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fair amount of work. I started with 200 grit dry sanding paper to remove the factory machining lines, then worked up to 1000 wet and finished it off with Autosol metal polish.

melman109 said:
And the winner is........

T-TOP TONY said:

Man I love this car!!

Nice work Tony

No Offence but I hate big rims on cars like this. I'm a strict lover of white letter tires on a nice set of Cragars or Keystones. I don't know how anyone who isnt black could like big ugly 22's. Oy Vey...

Bro not for nothing.. but slinging racial stereotype stuff isnt cool.

So you must be black to like big wheels? I personally dont like big wheels either but it has nothing to do with race.

If you feel that way, by all means, you are entitled to your opinion.. but keep it internal.. dont spew it out. You might offend someone on this board that is not the same race as you 😉

I figure whatever looks good to the owner is really nobody's business seeing as they are not paying for the car or the wheels. 8) T-Top Tony your car is BAD *ss. But i am also a fan of 13in wires to 15in Center lines to 20in "Dubs" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor