Post your beater/Daily Driver pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
What do you drive from day to day that is NOT your G body project car? What is it and what does it have or do well? This is only for those of us who have more than one car (or truck) as the pictures section would be more appropriate for your G body pics. I'll post mine tomorrow as I need to download them from the camera and then upload them to Myspace so they can be hosted..

Well I was gonna post up a pic of my daily driver but I just realized that my camera is in my daily driver.... I'll be sure to post up a pic tommorow after I clean th GD snow off of it :?

I drive a 95 maxima. decently modified...still a work in progress. It was my first car (had it for 3 years now) and I love it to death. I always wanted an older muscle car but my dad thought it was impractical as a first car(yeah it was) and I ended up with this. now I cant imagine ever selling this car
afterwash001.jpg

fdwheels003.jpg

DSC02957.jpg

Dsc02710.jpg

vq35-5speed. Very luxurious interior compared to the el camino...handles awesome on coilovers. Its just very fun to drive and pretty quick too. Exhaust sounds similar to a 350z (since it has the same motor). i love it!

This is mine 02 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
100_0724.jpg

100_0727.jpg

i dont have current picture but i have both a g body project car getting re worked fromt the ground up(84 regal) and also a 84 cuttlass calais that i bought for the sole purpose of using as a daily which i do but it has now become a second project. i already swapped a 355 into it with a mild build, threw on my cragar ss and now plan paint. the cutlass basically becasme the "hand me down car", i have the tendency to do something such as build a motor for my project and a year later decide i want a better motor...... why do you think my daily has a 355 lol. by the way for you guys worried about gas milage, a built v8 g body will make you cry every time you look at the gas gauge lol. i could buy a newer car for milage but that wouldnt make sense..... buy a fuel efficient car and pay a 200+ dollar car payment and full coverage insurance to save money or drive a g body with a dependable motor and 22 dollar a month insurance.... hmmm..........

my cutlass is my daily driver

heres mine. 07 Mitsu Outlander 7" DVD deck, Alpine MRP-M650 amp, 10" Kicker L5 and a PS2. i might do air next year and 22's this year. probably just up and down to fill in the gap.
DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

Here is my daily driver.A 2006 Malibu SS 240hp V6
2487012_19_full.jpg

2487012_44_full.jpg

2487012_16_full.jpg

2487012_17_full.jpg

2487012_18_full.jpg

P7050028chevchev.jpg

thats what im stuck with for now. I love the truck its been good to me but I cant afford the 13mpg highway. Saving for an LS1 F-Body.

i have a 94 saturn SL1 sohc 1.9 L4 85 hp. its plastic and it is my first car. i bought it from a buddys uncle and it burned oil and lost coolant. it lasted for 2 years like that. twards the end of my army stint i was using the exhaust as a smoke screen for tailgaters, it was hilarious. well i bought a referbished engine from autozone. i also bought new shocks cause my car drove like a caddy and thats not right. i replace the speakers, the trans, got 15 x 8 rims and some grippy summer tires. ive also replaced the drums and rotors and pads and the horn. i got an AWOOGA horn, scares the sh*t out of people walking by, hahah. i had to get a new radio because some one decided to steal it out of my car last month. its funny because i was gonna replace it because it was crappy. well they stole the radio and forgot to take the $185 digital camera my tool caes and my jack and 4ton jack stands and my 1200w amp and 12 sub. haha! well i got a radio for x-mas and i replaced the waterpump, idler pully, egr valve and the cat. i had to replace the cat because it wouldnt pass emmitions. so i replace it for 600 bones and then i pass the test. i find out later that my car is exempt from emmitions test the year prior. i got arrested because before i got tested they suspended my DL and i got pulled over and my car impounded and all sorts of head aches. sill after all that, i wouldnt think of selling it, even if i won a million dollars. id just swap a SBC in it and drag it everywhere. heres some pics www.cardomain.com/id/beermonkey9417

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor