Pot is a religious right

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: pothead wanting a refund. Canada sounds entertaining. I might have to give it more credit. :mrgreen:

It might look to be entertaining but it cost us so much up here you might not enjoy it.. there are great social programs and lots of individual rights if your a refugee from another country. There a chinese guy who dressed up like an old man to sneak into the country months ago. He is still here living off of our tax dollar and getting us to pay for legal counsel to argue why he should stay in this country.... :?

I've seen this before....

[youtube]xsKZiIX-ij0[/youtube]

pontiacgp said:
It might look to be entertaining but it cost us so much up here you might not enjoy it.. there are great social programs and lots of individual rights if your a refugee from another country. There a chinese guy who dressed up like an old man to sneak into the country months ago. He is still here living off of our tax dollar and getting us to pay for legal counsel to argue why he should stay in this country.... :?

thats right i forgot, communist.... :roll:

hey I`m canadian and I have not seen that movie...maybe it was banned by the comrades in charge... :mrgreen:

pontiacgp said:
hey I`m canadian and I have not seen that movie...maybe it was banned by the comrades in charge... :mrgreen:
:rofl: Gotta keep the worker class in line!

don't laugh too hard.....a couple of months ago the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council deemed the Grammy-winning 1985 rock tune Money for Nothing unfit for Canadian radio in its unedited version, after a listener of CHOZ-FM in St. John's complained about the use of the word "f-----t" several times in the song's lyrics.

notice that was one complaint on a song 39 years old.... :wtf:

pontiacgp said:
I'm not really making fun of them. I think they are a accurate personification of what a dope head becomes. I don't want to see dope legalized as there is more than enough things in this society that is detrimental to it's own existence. Legalizing it would only be a benefit to the government coffers with the taxes collected on the product. Once legalized it's only a matter of time till the next drug is legalized and then the next and so on...

They are defintley NOT an accurate personification of people who smoke pot. I guess if youre just a complete pot head, and do nothing else with your life, then ya, thats pretty much your future. But most pot smokers lead normal, productive lives.

cdg1984 said:
pontiacgp said:
I'm not really making fun of them. I think they are a accurate personification of what a dope head becomes. I don't want to see dope legalized as there is more than enough things in this society that is detrimental to it's own existence. Legalizing it would only be a benefit to the government coffers with the taxes collected on the product. Once legalized it's only a matter of time till the next drug is legalized and then the next and so on...

They are defintley NOT an accurate personification of people who smoke pot. I guess if youre just a complete pot head, and do nothing else with your life, then ya, thats pretty much your future. But most pot smokers lead normal, productive lives.

I never said they were of people who smoke pot...I said they ``are a accurate personification of what a dope head becomes.``

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor