Power Distribution Blocks and Hiding Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGBody87

Greasemonkey
Jan 7, 2018
Good evening folks!

I'm about to attempt hiding some wires in my 87 Monte SS. I would like to clean up the engine compartment and make it look much nicer without wires draped all over the engine and engine compartment. I am attaching a few pictures, but I want to put the disclaimer out there, I literally wired it to make it run and now I am trying to go back and clean it up... I'd never intended it to look this horrible.
Also, the rats nest of wires from the OEM EFI set up and sensors is just hacked and stuffed to the side of the engine compartment. I get the joy of trying to see what wires are responsible for running my factory oil pressure and temp sensor gauges this week... Seriously dreading that.

I'll be ordering some wire looms and I wanted to know what power blocks people safely use for their hiding of wires and what not. Any links you have for products you loved would be great. Thanks!

I will have to post the pictures tomorrow. I looked a saw that I do not have any current and clear pictures.

RGBody87

Greasemonkey
Jan 7, 2018
Here are some images of my rat's nest that I found after opening the wire looms that were in the car. Fair warning, the new looking wires that are laying everywhere was me temping out all the wires to test that the systems worked! Any advice or help, I'd appreciate.
IMG_9971.JPG
IMG_9971.JPG
IMG_9972.JPG
IMG_9975.JPG
IMG_9986.JPG
IMG_9987.JPG
IMG_9972.JPG IMG_9975.JPG IMG_9986.JPG IMG_9987.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor