Ppl talking smack about your gbody cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyg329

Apprentice
Apr 22, 2009
Cherry Hill, NJ
88hurstolds said:
Everytime I'm out with one of my Cutlasses there's always some douchebag asshat in a Mustang throttling his exhaust and punking me. I spanked the pants off of some f*g in a red 98 with loud exhaust a few months ago just recently. He was driving dangerously on a Sunday afternoon in busy traffic trying to race me and crap, where the **** is he gonna go??? Those BTW are the ugliest Mustangs out there...
There's a bunch of preppy roid raging asshats with too much money (daddy's money) around where I live and every single one of them own a Mustang and have an armband tatoo with sideburns, terminator sunglasses and a wifebeater to go along with it, kinda like Guy Fieri :rofl: I absolutely hate Mustangs because of it and I used to own one a few years ago as a winter beater, it was a POS '95 v6 that was beat the hell by my friend's fist and a VW bus's rear end, got it for $1200 and someone sideswiped me 2 weeks later and the insurance company gave me $2800 for it :lol:

I should just join a Mustang forum and troll the hell out of it :mrgreen:

Haha, thats funny even though im a hardcore g body fan, i have an 04 mach 1 mustang. For many years i hated mustangs for the same reasons you do, but when i bought that mustang, it was the only v8 stick car on the newer market ,sorry i just dont like 4th gen fbodies (i hate working on them!), and i wasnt a fan of new gto at the time. I love the car, it rides great, and its pretty damn quick. but i am a true gm guy. In the process of trying to sell it now. But its a shame, the cars are actually nice, but alot of dickheads drive them. Everyonce in awhile i run up to a nice g body when im in my mach, and they look at me like im an ******* haha, i just wanna put a disclaimer on my rear window that i have g bodies and this is just a daily driver. From a mechanics point of view though, mustangs are very easy to work on and modify, dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing in your guys' eyes, but they are. Oh well, ill take my g's any day, nothing like having to completely change the drivetrain to a make g fast (except turbo regals) as opposed to spending 15 minutes and 30 bucks on a fox body to go 12's hahaha

BlackRegalHN

Apprentice
Oct 5, 2010
cutty559 said:
Does anyone get a hard time for having a gbody. In my case its my dad. Always giving me a hard time... my dad is a diferrent story. He is always talkn S*it bout how my cars are POS and how i should go sell them 4 scrap metal.
My guess is maybe your dad just wants his driveway back. :rofl:

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
88hurstolds said:
There's a bunch of preppy roid raging asshats with too much money (daddy's money) around where I live and every single one of them own a Mustang and have an armband tatoo with sideburns, terminator sunglasses and a wifebeater to go along with it, kinda like Guy Fieri :rofl:

Yep. I work in Lincoln Park and know the type. I've had to restrain the pimp hand on several occasions. :lol:

Reactions: 1 user

KILLERG

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2009
cdg1984 said:
The only thing I ever get about my cutlass are compliments. But then again, I live in a primarily blue collar working class town. Im sure the ritzy types are the ones who talk sh*t. KILLERG, thanks for sharing and everything, but would it kill you to use a few periods. :wink:

its funny because i dont remember asking for your opinion .. let me help you out... it would probably be wise for you to reserve your opinion for some one who asks ... it would save you from making an *ss out of yourself ... and far as periods are concerned i guess i dont have to wonder whos on theres CDG1984 :rofl:

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Re: Ppl talking smack about your body cars

KILLERG said:
cdg 1984 said:
The only thing I ever get about my cutlass are compliments. But then again, I live in a primarily blue collar working class town. Im sure the ritzy types are the ones who talk sh*t. KILLERG, thanks for sharing and everything, but would it kill you to use a few periods. :wink:

its funny because i dont remember asking for your opinion .. let me help you out... it would probably be wise for you to reserve your opinion for some one who asks ... it would save you from making an *ss out of yourself ... and far as periods are concerned i guess i dont have to wonder who's on there's CDG1984 :rofl:
Go KILLERG ,all of us computer illiterate salute you. most of us my age barely can turn on a computer let alone type. :oops:
Spell check is my best friend. :D

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
People don't say anything bad about mine, but I do :rofl: I know it is a P.O.S., and I am not gonna make it sound like something it's not. I actually work with a few guys at work that are into imports and even they have never said anything bad about it. They actually just ask me what I've done to it and what the plans are for it. I think they want to call it a P.O.S. because they never compliment it, but don't want to hurt my feelings :lol:

Justink

Greasemonkey
Nov 28, 2010
Everyone thinks mine's a P.O.S. mainly because it's all bondo'd up at this point. Well that is they think it's a P.O.S. UNTIL i Fire it up, true duals with 16'' bottles and a cam makes it rumble pretty good, and it smokes the tires into 2nd gear, that helps quite a bit 8) .

WH1_T-type

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2010
KILLERG said:
cdg1984 said:

its funny because i dont remember asking for your opinion .. let me help you out... it would probably be wise for you to reserve your opinion for some one who asks ... it would save you from making an *ss out of yourself ... and far as periods are concerned i guess i dont have to wonder whos on theres CDG1984 :rofl:

Here's another unsolicited opinion! Wow man. Your response was really rude since the guy just asked you to use punctuation. He wasn't even being rude about it! We are reading here...something close to proper punctuation helps. The only one who made an *ss out of themselves was you for your inappropriate response.

I have an '86 WH1 T type with really clean paint so I don't think I have ever had anyone talk crap about it. Had a buddy that liked to give me a hard time 'cause he has a new turbo BMW..then we raced. I don't get crap from him anymore!!! :D

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor