Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERG

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2009
cdg1984 said:
KILLERG said:
cdg1984 said:
The only thing I ever get about my cutlass are compliments. But then again, I live in a primarily blue collar working class town. Im sure the ritzy types are the ones who talk sh*t. KILLERG, thanks for sharing and everything, but would it kill you to use a few periods. :wink:

its funny because i dont remember asking for your opinion .. let me help you out... it would probably be wise for you to reserve your opinion for some one who asks ... it would save you from making an *ss out of yourself ... and far as periods are concerned i guess i dont have to wonder whos on theres CDG1984 :rofl:

Good lord calm the **** down. Sounds to me like your the one on his period. I wasent a rude ******* about it at all, I said it very casually, hence the winkie face. Your the one making an *ss out of yourself with your explosive response. Change your rag and take a 3rd grade english class.

well all of the sudden it becomes crystal clear that reverse psyschology is your thing huh...
beware of people that critisize intellect for theyre the ones that lack it .....by the way its verry noble of you let us know what grade your currently in 3 grade huh bragging about what ya just learned im very proud of you potsi but theres no reason to brag you have already displayed how ignorant you are i didnt know that they allowed fat people in 3rd grade :shock:

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Braaahahahahahahahahahahah. How old are you? A fat joke, huh? Good one. Anyways, im not about to get in some little internet pissing contest. Grow up and dry your tears, little boy.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Oh WTF. Don't make me come up there and all that sh*t. It's Xmas fer chrissakes. :roll:

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Re:

78mali350 said:
nobody seems to appreciate it from around sioux city, I go to shows in the surrounding area and am about the only one in my class. Everyone that comes up to it is always like oh yeah well I had one of those so it's nothing special. Or my engine bay isn't the cleanest and the last show I heard someone say "why did they even bother bringing it" I wanted to punch the ***Hole in the face and ask him where his show car was but decided to retain myself. I dunno it gets old to me and for that reason I haven't shown my car much this year at all. Tired of the remarks I get for it, so I just drive it and enjoy it when I can.

Show car people are a breed of their own. It always seems to me that if you don't have their brand of car (usually a 32 ford coupe or something along those lines) they don't have any use for you. They don't give a sh*t that your car runs 8's in the 1/4 or that it drags the back bumper when it leaves and that you built it all in your own garage on a very tight budget. Or that you won about $14,000 dollars with it racing last year. When in fact all they win is a trophy for showing their $100,000 dollar trailer queen all weekend.
On a different note..... I used to get lots of compliments on my car being something other than a Camaro, Nova, Chevelle or mustang. Now there are a lot more G body hot rods around the southeast so it's not that uncommon around here for people to like em.

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
mine is jst in gray primered but i get alot of good feedback on mine too but the only person that harps on mine is my wife except for the mustang guys around here but they never wana run me and i tell them ill run them and then they can talk trash but no one will take me up on it and my dad has a really nice 86 monte also and his looks nicer then mine but we still take them to shows together

Reactions: 1 user

larryo454

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010
jcbannis said:
mine is jst in gray primered but i get alot of good feedback on mine too but the only person that harps on mine is my wife except for the mustang guys around here but they never wana run me and i tell them ill run them and then they can talk trash but no one will take me up on it and my dad has a really nice 86 monte also and his looks nicer then mine but we still take them to shows together
Don't kidd your self on the mustangs pal thay have a light cars.I take it you have not run with the v8 stang yourcar is about 3600lbs and a mustang is like 2800lbs. Your going to have a hard running one down pal and i don't like FORD but you cant beat 2800lbs stock only of it is a chevstang. BUILT FORD TOUGH WITH CHEV STUFF. LOL :D

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
well my monte is far from stock

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
larryo454 said:
jcbannis said:
Don't kidd your self on the mustangs pal thay have a light cars.I take it you have not run with the v8 stang yourcar is about 3600lbs and a mustang is like 2800lbs. Your going to have a hard running one down pal and i don't like FORD but you cant beat 2800lbs stock only of it is a chevstang. BUILT FORD TOUGH WITH CHEV STUFF. LOL :D

The newer ones are no where near that light. Looks like the mid 90's and up were at least 3400. ANd for the record I drove an 06' Bullit and thought it was quite slow.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
2006 Mustang coupe with v8 weighs 3575-3625lbs. No clue where you dreamed up 2800. :roll:

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
and larry just for the record i have raced a few and havent lost yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor