Pro-Touring Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonnyslick said:
^ What mods had you done to the suspenision and what kind of tires/rims did you have on there?
Rims were 17"x 8.5" (front & rear) Torque thrust 2's, Tires were Falcon Z rated.

The suspension didn't have too much done! It had stock springs, Ranchero shocks, H & R rear sway bar from (H&R parts N stuff), Dual air bags.

My new white T-Type is slowly undergoing the complete pro-touring theme. I have some different plans for this car as I plan on auto-Xing & Road racing it when finished.

Scot W.

IMG_0871.JPG

Sorry this is so big but it's been the first pic I've had success posting in a tread.

Thanks, It has a 8.5 rear,Spohn upper and lower tubular control arms, boxed rear control, Bbody spindles with 12in camaro rotors and SSBC dual-piston calipers, hotchkis springs(cut a little in the front),700R4, boring ZZ4 and ZR1 wheels(16x8fr & 17x9.5 rr). I had an elc that I traded some performance parts for and now I'm going from pro-tour to street/bracket malibu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor