Problems with GP dash in el camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm thinking the idiot light printed circuits are the same as with the GP gauge pack. Like 565 said, you'll need the sending units for the oil pressure and water temp.
I can't see what the back of your gauge cluster looks like...it's kinda small.
I could then compare your printed circuit with my spare.

AlBreland

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
You may be right but I would think that the sending units are probably the same. My concern is that my idiot lights get their input from a printed circuit and the analog gauges appear to have a wiring harness. For production expediency I would have made them the same but I don't know if this is true or not...I should get them this week and I'll let you know what happens. The good news is that the seller also had the clear plastic speedo and clock cover which I screwed up on mine.... so life is good :)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Al,
When looking for sending units, it's usually specified gauge, or lights. That leads me to believe that they do function differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor