Project Daily classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Nothing To exciting lately, just finished up the new rolling chassis.. hesitating on joining the two because i have yet to be given the papers for this thing.. the frame is one i had so im not worried about cleaning it up.. can always sell

The reason i bought the car is because i was told it had papers with, a week and a half later i have buddy telling me he can't find them and they only have signed transfers... been trying to get a hold of original owner, he said he would run in and get me a new copy but he sounds sketch and it hasn't happened...

so as it is i have a mint rolling chassis and a car taking up my hoist, ive put it up on craigslist for parts if anyone needs any 78 malibu classic landau parts.. car is complete

oh and chassis is for sale to

ill be rolling it outside and tarping it up soon, starting on something else.

primed and undercoated

all suspension parts were blasted primed and painted semi-gloss black..brake parts all done in high temp black, all bearings flushed and re-greased with fresh seals.. i also put new rubber brake lines, and used a full fresh chassis brake line kit from inline tube i had laying around.fresh SB coils up front, new shocks all the way around ( rears on order )

so probably it!.. unless i miraculously get papers for this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor