Project Daily classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
So i picked up this 78 classic landau. its not running, frames rotted out but the body is super straight... plans are to clean it up, re-frame it and either get the little v8 running that's in it or swap out for something the same.. or a budget 350/350 combo.. (unless someone wants it more then i do.. then Pm me! :rofl: )
here she be!

arrival day, pre clean up.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Good luck! Looks pretty straight. And the interior doesn't look too bad either.

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
Pulled the body after work today rolled out the crumby chassis, and rolled in my clean one. Started to disassemble for a quick clean up.

null_zpsd9415644.jpg

null_zps3c544793.jpg

null_zps32ac135e.jpg

null_zps10bffd53.jpg

All for now

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
you're not wasting any time are you ?? New Kid, Rebuilt car and already taking on a new project. You are making me feel lazy !! LOL

maven

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2013
axisg said:
you're not wasting any time are you ?? New Kid, Rebuilt car and already taking on a new project. You are making me feel lazy !! LOL
No sh*t, same here. :lol:

Keep up the good work.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice score! Looks like a clean body, and the interior looks perfect except for a good cleaning. If this comes out anywhere near as nice as your other Malibu, I wouldn't be surprised. Other than the frame, looks like a great start to a nice project..
I wish I had your energy and enthusiasm. :?

procircuit

Master Mechanic
Sep 28, 2012
Langley BC
well i have to keep busy somehow!.. i was getting antsy not having anything to work on, im still waiting to get my ls5.3 and 1 ton axles for my new crawler build... so i thought i would do up another malibu quick, but a budget build..

car is suprisingly clean, and to think i saw it on the back of a flatdeck headed to the scrapyard :shock: :shock: :shock: glad i saved her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor