BUILD THREAD Project Diesel No More/Teen Dreams Realized

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
What a nice, emissions-exempt survivor you found. I looked at a diesel Malibu wagon in 1987. Wish I knew then what I know now, and chose it over the one I bought with the gas V6.

Reactions: 1 user

dgmeadows

Greasemonkey
Mar 29, 2017
Georgia
What a nice, emissions-exempt survivor you found. I looked at a diesel Malibu wagon in 1987. Wish I knew then what I know now, and chose it over the one I bought with the gas V6.
Yes sir, I am thankful and grateful I was able to find this car, and even more thankful the prior owner set a reasonable price so I could get it and see my dreams become reality. This car has deeper meanings going back to my grandfather and great uncle, my Mom & Dad, and my best friends and memories from my youth. I'm not saying the good Lord helped me find the car, but I am surely thankful He allowed it to happen.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Makes my cars look like rat rods.

• Clever
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor