PROJECT DMON CHILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
lepewwagon said:
Holy crap! Bat Man......

That car looks sooooooooo familiar. LOL.... Did you buy that from a guy out in Peoria off of lake pleasant road. That has two duaghters and the oldest one cried because I sold it? If so... I am so glad to see you working on it. yeah my daughter was devostated that i sold it. We called it the "TWITCHING FROG LEG"... . Right now my daughter and I are working on a 81 malibu wagon dubbed the "LEPEW WAGON". she is 16.. When i get used to this site I will post some pics.
Would be nice one night to meet up somewhere.
Again nice job on the car I'm glad to see you're working on it. If you have any questions on it let me know. If you didn't by it from me whoops im sorry......LOL....
That would be me. you worked at a car dealership right!!!!
I made your daughter a promise so im gonna keep it. Its still under constructions. I would love to me up with you and your daughters so you can see it in person. Gotta get a tire first

good to see a previous owner get to chk out a car they sold and kno its in good hands!!.. ant that malibu is in good hands with jerry

Here is my newest build.
81 Malibu
upuhu7as.jpg
4yny2apy.jpg
azynuqyj.jpg
a2azytaq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor