Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
dayum burning rubber already!!!! SWEET!!! :mrgreen:

AlamoCity210

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2012
San Antonio, Tx
jking78 said:
Here are my f41 bars thx to the bigg homie kuruption109.

Hey bro. What car did you get that rear sway bar off of. I got the
Front off a firebird and it had the rear as well but it didn't look like it would
Mount on my cutlass so I didn't get it.

lepewwagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 24, 2012
Holy crap! Bat Man......

That car looks sooooooooo familiar. LOL.... Did you buy that from a guy out in Peoria off of lake pleasant road. That has two duaghters and the oldest one cried because I sold it? If so... I am so glad to see you working on it. yeah my daughter was devostated that i sold it. We called it the "TWITCHING FROG LEG"... . Right now my daughter and I are working on a 81 malibu wagon dubbed the "LEPEW WAGON". she is 16.. When i get used to this site I will post some pics.
Would be nice one night to meet up somewhere.
Again nice job on the car I'm glad to see you're working on it. If you have any questions on it let me know. If you didn't by it from me whoops im sorry......LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor