Attachments

• 2011-10-25 20.35.14.jpg
    2011-10-25 20.35.14.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 797

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
I picked up that performance trends book a few years ago and still haven't read one page...lol I need to get on it!

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
jking78 said:
Smh at the rate Im going with this man it might be next year some time. Good thing you made I was gonna hit you ip last night on the forum to see if you made it ok but the heat got the best of me. Oh yea I talk to a couple of guys up here. They said a 6.0 is like 366ci. Keep us post on the new project.

6.0L is 360 cui. or essentially a small block chevy bored .060" over.

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
Got some goodies in today red radiator fan and act delete plate gasket. Still waiting on a grant steering wheel and kick down cable. Shoppin for some braided steel lines and header wraps.

Attachments

• 2011-11-03 18.22.11.jpg
    2011-11-03 18.22.11.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 722

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
jking78 said:
Got some goodies in today red radiator fan and act delete plate gasket. Still waiting on a grant steering wheel and kick down cable. Shoppin for some braided steel lines and header wraps.
u been lowkey shoppin lol... u got that wheel from ol boi?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
jking78 said:

Whate up fam? Hey will that AC delete plate work on my chevy plate I have on know? Because water goes in through there and that gasket would be perfect...let me know...keep those pics coming..

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
jking78 said:

Whate up fam? Hey will that AC delete plate work on my chevy plate I have on know? Because water goes in through there and that gasket would be perfect...let me know...keep those pics coming..
it shud... o can buy some cork material as well and make ur own

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
kuruption109 said:
jking78 said:
u been lowkey shoppin lol... u got that wheel from ol boi?
I been known to dabble here and there lol. Yea I went ahead and bought it

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
jking78 said:

Yea it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor